Office of Personnel Management

To be directed to the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) website, click here. Here you can find valuable information for federal employees. If you are looking for a federal job, click here.

If you would like my help with an OPM issue, please print and complete the Congressional Inquiry Form for Review and then fax or mail it to my district office. Please note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call my district office directly for expedited service.

As with any other issue of concern to you, I hope you'll take the time to let me know how you feel about this issue. To find the best means to contact me, click here.