Internal Revenue Service

To be directed to the Internal Revenue Service’s website, click here.

If you would like my help with an IRS issue, please print and complete the Congressional Inquiry Form for Review and then fax or mail it to my district office. Please note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call one of my district office directly for expedited service.

As with any other issue of concern to you, I hope you'll take the time to let me know how you feel about this issue. To find the best means to contact me, click here.

Common questions related to the Internal Revenue Service:

Where can I get IRS forms?

To download commonly used forms click here. You can also order by phone at 1-800-829-3676, TTY/TDD at 1-800-829-4059.

Who can I talk to about problems like liens, back taxes, penalties, etc.?
The Taxpayer Advocate, 24-Hour Toll-Free Hotline is 1-877-777-4778.
Tax Identity Theft: Prevention, Detection and Victim Assistance. Click here for more information.