Housing and Urban Development

To be directed to the Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) website, click here. HUD’s website has valuable information about buying and selling homes, along with federal housing initiatives from the Department of Housing.

If you would like my help with a HUD issue, please print and complete the Congressional Inquiry Form for Review and then fax or mail it to my district office. Please note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call my district office directly for expedited service.

As with any other issue of concern to you, I hope you'll take the time to let me know how you feel about this issue. To find the best means to contact me, click here.