Citizenship and Immigration Services

To be directed to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) website, click here.  Their website has information on every type of form, addresses for offices, information on fee changes, and a section where you can order forms online or through the mail.

If you would like my help with an USCIS issue, please print and complete the Request for Congressional Inquiry with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form for Review and then fax or mail it to my district officePlease note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call my district office directly for expedited service.

As with any other issue of concern to you, I hope you'll take the time to let me know how you feel about this issue. To find the best means to contact me, click here.