Help With a Federal Agency


One of the most important things I do as your U.S. Representative is help you gain access to and information about the Federal government. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of agencies and issues that I can help you with. Regardless of which agency you need help with, please print and complete the Congressional Inquiry Form for Review.

Please note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call my district office directly for expedited service.

Citizenship and Immigration Services

Department of Education

Department of Labor

Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

Internal Revenue Service



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department

Veterans Administration

Get Help