To be directed to the Department of Defense’s website, click here.

If you would like my help with a military issue, please print and complete the Congressional Inquiry Form for Review and then fax or mail it to one of my district offices. Please note: If the difficulty you are facing with a federal agency is time sensitive, please call one of my district offices directly for expedited service.

As with any other issue of concern to you, I hope you'll take the time to let me know how you feel about this issue. To find the best means to contact me, click here.